Lopen Planning Applications for Delegation
The following planning application(s) has been received and the Council members have agreed that Lopen Parish Council's response can be delegated to the Clerk outside of any formal meeting.
Chairman Contact Details: Nick Jones email Nick Jones or Tel: 01460 241 643
Lopen Parish Council Scheme of Planning Delegation
Stage 1 Members consultation
1. The Chairman has requested that the response be delegated.
2. The Clerk has formally contacted all available members of the Council giving details of any planning application proposed for delegation and giving at least three clear working days for members to respond with their comments, both in respect of delegation and in relation to the planning application itself. Failure to respond will be taken as acceptance of delegation without any specific comment regarding the detail of any application.
3. There have been no objections to delegation (or request for a public meeting to be held) and there are no fundamentally conflicting comments in respect of the application itself in response to 2 above. Where this is not the case, the matter automatically proceeds to a public meeting.
Stage 2 Public Consultation
4. Following a no objection outcome (3) the Clerk will place a notice of intention to delegate the matter together with basic outline details of the planning application(s) concerned and a deadline for formal public comment (which will represent at least three clear working days) on both the village notice board and the PC section of the village website.
5. No objections to delegation (or request for a public meeting to be held) have been received from any member of the public in response to 4 above. Where there has been, the matter automatically proceeds to a public meeting.
6. Following a no objection outcome (5) the Clerk will draft a response to the LPA which will reflect comments made by the LPC members under 2 above and, subject to agreeing the content with the Chairman, will communicate the final response to the LPA